Monday 31 May 2010

Social Media on the Internet


I spent a very informative morning at the Longbridge Innovation Centre in Birmingham recently, learning about the marketing potential of social networking on the internet. Business Link West Midlands developed a programme of workshops designed for small and medium sized businesses. This is the second event in as many months that I've attended, and I must say they have both been excellent. The first workshop looked at Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). My appetite well and truly whetted, myself and 30 other delegates were treated to a comprehensive presentation on the wonders of Facebook, Twitter, and Linked in - to name just a few of the areas covered. In fact it was information overload, and I came away dazed and slightly confused with the enormity of the task ahead. The workshop was led by Susan Hallam (check out http://www.susanhallam.com/) - a very engaging performer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home